Recipe by Tasses
Easy & Filling. Great on a cold day or in a hurry. I've been making it for 20 years.
Top Review by Theresa P
I have made this recipe twice. I can say it is very easy to make! I made the stuffing part early in the morning and then refrigerated. When I was ready to bake (later that afternoon), I just browned the chops and placed them on top of the stuffing, baking as per recipe instructions. It came out very good !!
- 4 -6 boneless center cut pork chops
- 15 slices bread
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken noodle soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon sage
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in saucepan. Add celery & onion. Cover on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Tear bread into bite size pieces.
- Break noodles in noddle soup into smaller size with fork.
- Mix bread, soups, celery, onion, eggs, and sage well.
- Pour into sprayed 13x9 glass dish.
- Top with chops.
- Salt & pepper to personal tastes.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 10-15 minutes until browned.