Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this recipe in an old cookbook of mine and always thought it sounded kind of strange. One night I tried it and now I always have the ingredients on hand for a quick meal. My family loves it!
- 6 boneless center cut pork chops
- 2 (6 ounce) boxes Stove Top stuffing mix (any flavor but cornbread)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- Season pork chops with a little salt and pepper.
- Brown pork chops lightly in skillet.
- Prepare stuffing as per package directions.
- Grease a large casserole dish.
- Spread pie filling at the bottom of dish.
- Spread stuffing over pie filling.
- Nestle pork chops down into stuffing.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until pork chops are done.
- Let set for 5 minutes before serving.
Tried it and not for me.
I have been making this for years and my family absolutely loves it. If you like applesauce with your pork chops, this is even better. So so easy to make. Yummy!