- 6 boneless center cut pork chops
- 2 (6 ounce) boxes Stove Top stuffing mix (any flavor but cornbread)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans apple pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Season pork chops with a little salt and pepper.
- Brown pork chops lightly in skillet.
- Prepare stuffing as per package directions.
- Grease a large casserole dish.
- Spread pie filling at the bottom of dish.
- Spread stuffing over pie filling.
- Nestle pork chops down into stuffing.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until pork chops are done.
- Let set for 5 minutes before serving.