Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe a few years ago and its pretty good.
- 4 center-cut pork chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 1 (16 ounce) bag sauerkraut, rinsed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar pork gravy (or your favorite type)
- in a large nonstick skillet, brown chops for 2 minutes per side.
- remove pork and put in onions.
- cook 5 minutes until lightly browned.
- add sauerkraut and gravy.
- Cover and reduce heat to med-low and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Stir and top with pork chops, cover and simmer for 5 minutes, or until no longer pink nesr the bone.
- For something different, add 1 chopped apple with the pork chops.