1 hr 15 mins
Harley Seashell Princess's Note:
Do mouth-watering pork chops sitting on top of creamy potatoes and vegetables sound good to you? Ok then imagine the smell wafting from your oven...Have I lured you in yet? Bread and salad will round out this comforting masterpiece nicely. Now dive in!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 -8 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups water
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables (I like the carrot/cauliflower/brocolli blend)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 box scalloped potato
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1Oven@ 350.
- 2Trim excess fat off of pork chops.
- 3Brown chops in a skillet; sprinkle with salt.
- 4Heat water to boiling in a 3-quart saucepan.
- 5Stir in butter, potato slices and sauce mix from scalloped potatoes package.
- 6Mix milk, soup, basil and Worcestershire sauce; stir in veggie mixture.
- 7Pour into an ungreased casserole baking dish.
- 8Place pork chops over top.
- 9Cover and bake for 45 minutes.
- 10Uncover and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- 11Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chop Scallop
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.6
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 94.6 mg
- Sodium 910.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 25.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: