Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe was inspired by a combination of several recipies found here on Zaar. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- Season pork chops with seasoned salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Thinly slice the onion.
- In a large skillet, heat half of the olive oil and begin to saute onions.
- Add granulated sugar to onions and cook until they are carmelized (about 10 - 15 minutes, browned but not burnt).
- Remove onions from skillet.
- Add remaining half of olive oil to skillet and saute seasoned pork chops, turning several times until they become browned on both sides (about 10 minutes total).
- In the same skillet, add cream, balsamic vinigar and mustard. Stirring and cooking addiditional 5 minutes.
- Return onions to skillet and cook 2 minutes or until everything is warmed through. Serve.