Recipe by Joe Bob Mac
The sauerkraut and blend deliciously together in this dish, creating a tasty accent to the pork. My friends say it is a touch of German cooking, all I know is that is just plain good!
Top Review by Laudee
Well, Mr. Joe Bob Mac, we certainly had a dandy supper tonight, thanks to you! Your Pork Chop-Kraut Bake recipe is deeeelicious! It's easy to toss together, no muss, no fuss. Followed your directions right down the line and it came out just fine. We did enjoy. Thanks a bunch for sharing. You came up with a winner! Laudee C.
- 6 -8 pork chops
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14 ounce) canfrank's bavarian sauerkraut (Bavarian!!)
- fresh ground black pepper
- your favorite dumplings, recipe (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pan fry chops until light brown.
- Grease 13x9-inch pan and place chops within pan.
- Using milk, make soup according to directions; pour over chops.
- Drain sauerkraut.
- Place 2 TBSP of sauerkraut on top of each chop.
- Grind pepper over top of all.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes covered with foil.
- If choosing to top with dumplings, remove foil after the 30 minutes and then cook as long as required for the dumplings.