What do you do with left over pork chops? Make pork chop sandwiches. A great, east and fast way to get lunch or dinner on the table in 15 minutes when you have no time to do anything.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pork chops in a frying pan with 2-3 tablespoons of water and cover.
- 2Place frying pan over low to med low heat and gently re-heat. This will take 5-7 minutes depending on the thickness of your pork chops.
- 3Toast hamburger buns in a dry pan. You can spread a little butter flavored Crisco to help them toast. Toast to your degree of perfection. (That is a medium golden brown for me.).
- 4Remove pork chops from the pan and remove from the bone. (You may need to trim the pork chops to the bun size.).
- 5Place pork chops, lettuce, tomatoes and mayo on the bun. Serve with apple sauce and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chop Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.9
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 273.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 26.6 g