Recipe by iluzen
What do you do with left over pork chops? Make pork chop sandwiches. A great, east and fast way to get lunch or dinner on the table in 15 minutes when you have no time to do anything.
- 2 cooked bone in pork chops (bone-in pork chops will stay more moist while re-heating)
- 2 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork chops in a frying pan with 2-3 tablespoons of water and cover.
- Place frying pan over low to med low heat and gently re-heat. This will take 5-7 minutes depending on the thickness of your pork chops.
- Toast hamburger buns in a dry pan. You can spread a little butter flavored Crisco to help them toast. Toast to your degree of perfection. (That is a medium golden brown for me.).
- Remove pork chops from the pan and remove from the bone. (You may need to trim the pork chops to the bun size.).
- Place pork chops, lettuce, tomatoes and mayo on the bun. Serve with apple sauce and enjoy.