Recipe by Seasoned Cook
Very Delicious!!! Recently I read on Facebook where our friend Tom wrote "I love you Wendy for your pork chop casserole." I immediately thought that I must get this recipe if he said it is that good!!! His wife, Wendy, was so nice to give me the recipe and I go directly by it without any changes! Easy to prepare.
Top Review by Anonymous
A very tasty and easy recipe....and cheap to make. Thankyou I hate spending on ingredients that are not practical....may never use again or can't find in stores. All I had to buy was the pork chop and I luckiky doubled the recipe for leftovers. ..yummy!
- 2 -3 pork chops
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup rice (instant..not regular)
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (10 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Add salt and pepper to each pork chop.
- Brown both sides of pork chops in the olive oil on medium heat.
- Place the instant rice, hot water, cream of mushroom soup and salt in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Place pork chops on top and cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bale in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.