Super simple and very tasty. I got this recipe from my husband's cousin years ago and it has remained a favorite even with my children who don't care for pork. The onion soup adds a wonderful flavoring.
- Brown pork chops in frying pan, if desired.
- (This would be for the appearance of the pork chops only. It does not alter the taste of the recipe.) Place rice in 9 x 13 roasting pan.
- Add water, onion soup mix and combine with rice.
- Place the 4 or 5 chunks of margarine on top of rice.
- Place pork chops on top.
- Cover casserole with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.