1/2 Photos of Pork Chop-Rice Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
Super simple and very tasty. I got this recipe from my husband's cousin years ago and it has remained a favorite even with my children who don't care for pork. The onion soup adds a wonderful flavoring.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown pork chops in frying pan, if desired.
- 2(This would be for the appearance of the pork chops only. It does not alter the taste of the recipe.) Place rice in 9 x 13 roasting pan.
- 3Add water, onion soup mix and combine with rice.
- 4Place the 4 or 5 chunks of margarine on top of rice.
- 5Place pork chops on top.
- 6Cover casserole with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chop-Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 933.6
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 151.4 mg
- Sodium 1058.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 60.0 g