1/1 Photo of Pork Chop & Rice Casserole
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is a really yummy, comforting meal that takes no time to prepare. I use Uncle Bens rice & I usually serve with green beans, or you can add frozen or canned ones right in the baking dish for an ultra no muss one dish supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless pork chops
- salt & pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) box white and wild rice mix, such as Uncle Bens
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms or 8 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 -1 1/2 teaspoon seasoning, from packet in rice mix
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a skillet with a small amount of oil, brown the chops seasoned with salt& pepper.
- 3Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray, or coat lightly with oil and sprinkle the rice evenly over the bottom of the dish.
- 4Sprinkle the boullion granules and the seasoning mix from the packet over rice.
- 5Top rice with mushrooms and greenbeans, if desired, followed by browned chops.
- 6Add water and spoon undiluted soup over all.
- 7Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 - 1 1/2 hours untill rice and chops are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chop & Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.2
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 186.1 mg
- Sodium 1032.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 69.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: