Prep 20 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This came from an older Caterpillar cookbook. It is a great recipe for company. Add a salad and rolls and you have a great meal.
- 6 pork chops
- 6 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans navy beans
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon
- 2 cups hot water
- Brown pork chops in a little oil.
- Place sliced potatoes, carrots and onions in a 13x9 baking pan.
- Pour beans over.
- Place pork chops on top.
- In the skillet that you browned the chops in, add flour, chicken bouillion and water.
- Cook till mixture thickens some and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture over all.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 1 hour or till potatoes are tender.
Wow! This is great. Will be making this again.