Got this out of an old Amish recipe book of my mother's. It is so simple, and so delish!
Make and share this Pork Chop Potato Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix salt, pepper and flour together in a bowl; set aside.
- Brown the pork chops in oil until just brown on both sides (do not cook through) and place them in the bottom of 9x13 inch casserole dish.
- Place a layer of raw sliced potatoes on top of chops.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the flour mixture over top.
- Add another layer of potatoes.
- Sprinkle remaining flour mixture over top.
- Pour the hot milk and melted butter over the potatoes.
- Bake at 350°F for one hour.