Recipe by MizEmerilLagasse
Quick, Easy, and Tasty!
Top Review by Derf
Sorry, we were not too impressed with these pork chops, they were still quite tough and I had to cook them 15 minutes longer to get the pink out. We also felt they were quite bland. I think if I tried them again I would brown the chops first , just for looks and perhaps add more seasoning, pepper or even hot jalapeno pepper to add a little punch. The red sweet pepper, onion and mushrooms were delicious!
- 2 thick pork loin chops with bone
- 2 slice onions (slices that make rings)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into rings
- 8 cremini mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 4 clove garlic, crushed
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven or grill to 350F, cut 4 1 1/2 feet long pieces of foil and place a pork chop in the center of two.
- Top evenly with the onions, peppers, mushrooms, and garlic.
- Sprinkle with the seasoning salt (1 teaspoon per pocket).
- Lay the other two pieces of foil on top with the first two and tightly roll the edges in.
- Poke 2 holes in the tops of each bag and bake or grill for 30 minutes.