1/3 Photos of Pork Chop Pockets
Quick, Easy, and Tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven or grill to 350F, cut 4 1 1/2 feet long pieces of foil and place a pork chop in the center of two.
- 2Top evenly with the onions, peppers, mushrooms, and garlic.
- 3Sprinkle with the seasoning salt (1 teaspoon per pocket).
- 4Lay the other two pieces of foil on top with the first two and tightly roll the edges in.
- 5Poke 2 holes in the tops of each bag and bake or grill for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chop Pockets
Serving Size: 1 (519 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.6
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 64.0 mg
- Sodium 72.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 21.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: