Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Family recipe modified throughout the years. I have yet to ever find anything like it.
- 6 -8 pork chops (with or without bone)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium onions (sliced lengthwise)
- 2 celery ribs (chopped)
- 4 -5 bell peppers (sliced lengthwise)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 10 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 5 teaspoons lemon juice
- 5 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 5 teaspoons brown sugar
- Place all vegetables on bottom of crockpot.
- Add Pork Chops.
- Blend rest of ingredients and pour over top.
- cook low for 5-6 hours or high 2 1/2-3 hours.
- serve over white rice.
Sauce is to die for had over noodles very good and easy to make