Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very easy and very good! My husband and I came up with this one night after work and have been fixing it at least once a week ever since. I sometimes use low-fat cream of chicken soup to cut down on fat.
- Place tenderized pork chops (most grocery store meat departments carry tenderized pork chops) or chicken strips in the bottom of a 9x14 casserole that has been sprayed with PAM.
- Add a layer of sliced potatoes, salt& pepper, carrots, mushrooms, and top with onion.
- Can add a small can of peas if you like.
- Pour cream of mushroom soup over all.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 for 1 hour.