Recipe by Rollin in the Dough!
This recipe has great flavor, O'brien potatoes with pork chops, awesome combination!
Top Review by Squisha
This is the best recipe I have gotten off of Zaar! My family actually got into an argument over who was taking leftovers. I used cream of chiken and southern style hash browns, and I will try it with different styles of potatoes and soups. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe.
- 6 pork chops, trimmed of fat
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (24 ounce) package o'brien frozen potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown pork chops in a lightly greased skillet; sprinkle with seasoned salt and set aside.
- Heat soup, milk, sour cream, pepper and 1/8 tsp seasoned salt in a large saucepan.
- Stir in potatoes, 1/2 c cheese and 1/2 can fried onions; spoon into a 9x13" baking dish.
- Arrange pork chops over potatoes.
- Bake covered, @ 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and onions; bake uncovered 5 minutes longer.