Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe has great flavor, O'brien potatoes with pork chops, awesome combination!
- 6 pork chops, trimmed of fat
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (24 ounce) package o'brien frozen potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- seasoning salt
- Brown pork chops in a lightly greased skillet; sprinkle with seasoned salt and set aside.
- Heat soup, milk, sour cream, pepper and 1/8 tsp seasoned salt in a large saucepan.
- Stir in potatoes, 1/2 c cheese and 1/2 can fried onions; spoon into a 9x13" baking dish.
- Arrange pork chops over potatoes.
- Bake covered, @ 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and onions; bake uncovered 5 minutes longer.
This is the best recipe I have gotten off of Zaar! My family actually got into an argument over who was taking leftovers. I used cream of chiken and southern style hash browns, and I will try it with different styles of potatoes and soups. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe.
I subbed cream of mushroom soup and added garlic powder, onion, powder, lemon pepper and bacon. I also browned up my hash browns first. t came out good, I would make it again if I had the ingredients on hand.
This is a delicious comfort meal. My husband and I loved it. I wouldn't change a thing about the recipe. It's perfect. Thanks for sharing! Melanie Whitaker