1/3 Photos of Pork Chop & O'brien Potato Bake
Rollin in the Dough!'s Note:
This recipe has great flavor, O'brien potatoes with pork chops, awesome combination!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown pork chops in a lightly greased skillet; sprinkle with seasoned salt and set aside.
- 2Heat soup, milk, sour cream, pepper and 1/8 tsp seasoned salt in a large saucepan.
- 3Stir in potatoes, 1/2 c cheese and 1/2 can fried onions; spoon into a 9x13" baking dish.
- 4Arrange pork chops over potatoes.
- 5Bake covered, @ 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- 6Top with remaining cheese and onions; bake uncovered 5 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chop & O'brien Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1005.6
- Calories from Fat 472
- Total Fat 52.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 343.3 mg
- Sodium 750.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 101.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: