Recipe by Sackville
This only takes a few minutes to put together but is a new way to dress up your pork chops.
- 4 pork chops
- 4 -5 ounces blue cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons applesauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat the grill in your oven.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper on both sides and grill for 12-16 minutes, or until just done.
- Turn the meat once during cooking.
- Spoon the apple sauce over the meat and top each chop with a couple slices of cheese Slide back under the grill for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with potatoes and your favourite green vegetable.