- 2 lbs pork chops
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 inch oil, in bottom of pot
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3⁄4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped green onion tops
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown pork chops that have been seasoned to taste. Remove chops from pot.
- Saute’onions, bell pepper,and celery in oil that chops were browned inches Remove all oil from the pot that you can and add a small amount of water to form a gravy.
- Put chops back into the pot. Cook on medium heat for about 20 minutes. Add cooked rice and onion tops and stir well. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.