Recipe by bigherbncv
My Mom made this for our family while we grew up, it was always one of our favorites and it's really easy to make.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cut green beans (drained)
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 dash salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 -6 pork chops (Seasoned to your taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put first 5 ingredients above in a two quart.
- pot with enough water to approximately 1/2".
- above mixture, cook till potatoes are soft.
- fry pork chops in oil till cooked on both sides, remove from pan. add 1-2 tablespoons of flour to oil stirring till brown & bubbly.
- add floured gravy to green bean mixture, simmer on medium heat till mixture thickens.
- serve with the chops and enjoy.