Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an simple, incredible dip for pork chops or narrow strips of deep fried beef steak. It will turn a "ho-hum" serving of chops into a gourmet experience that will demand many replays. Believe me, it is awesome and soooo simple.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup butter substitute (for good health reasons)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Melt butter in small pan.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Bring to boil.
- Put dip in small individual dipping bowls.
- Dip meat in sauce when eating.