Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Something very nice to come home to on a Sunday afternoon, especially in the fall or winter. The pork is super tender and everything smells and tastes wonderful. Serve with a tossed salad for a complete meal. You can also use golden mushroom soup instead of the cream of mushroom, or one of each. Also any kind of potato would work, but Yukon Gold, really stands out in this dish.
- 1 lb carrot
- 4 medium potatoes
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 large onion
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- Peel carrots and potatoes (if desired) and coarsely chop and place in the bottom of a 3 quart slow cooker.
- Top with the pork chops.
- Slice the onion and place slices over the pork chops.
- Pour the onion soup mix and the cream of mushroom soup over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- To serve, remove the pork chops to a platter and now stir the vegetables and serve as a side.