- 2 boneless pork loin chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup v 8 vegetable juice
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet coated with nonstick spray, brown pork chops in oil on both sides.
- Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute onion and peppers until crisp-tender, stirring to remove any brown bits from the pan.
- Stir in the V8 juice, salt and pepper.
- Return chops to the pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until meat is tender.