1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Parkers Mom's Note:
THIS IS THE TENDEREST MEAT YOU HAVE EVER EATEN. ENJOY!!!!!!!!! THIS IS MY BEST FRIEND'S RECIPE AND I WILL ALWAYS BE IN DEBT TO HER FOR THIS ONE!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle chops with a little salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- 2dredge chops in flour and set aside.
- 3pour oil into large skillet and cook the chops in hot oil until golden brown on both sides.
- 4set chops aside.
- 5spray baking dish with non stick spray.
- 6combine beef consomme,4 cups of water and rice into baking dish.
- 7sprinkle salt and pepper and stir with a fork.
- 8add chops to rice mix.
- 9cover with foil and bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- 10take out of oven and remove foil.
- 11stir in 2 tablespoon of butter.
- 12bake an additional 30 minutes or until rice is done. additional water may need to be added.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chop Consomme
Serving Size: 1 (466 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 709.7
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 90.3 mg
- Sodium 893.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 38.0 g