Recipe by Sandy One
This is a good comfort food! The cabbage and pork come together well.The soup mixture with potatoes provides a side dish so this is a one dish meal!
Top Review by Sherdabear
There was no time and tempature to cook this at so I had to guess. I cooked it at 350 for one hour and the cabbage was still crunchie. Also it was very bland tasting. It sounded so good!
- 4 cups diced raw potatoes (estimated)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 cups chopped cabbage (about)
- 2 cans undiluted cream of celery soup
- 4 -6 boneless pork chops or 4 -6 pork chops
- milk (I add a little to soup just for added moisture)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown and season pork chops.
- While chops cooking spread a layer of diced potatoes in a 9x13 inch pan (I prefer glass) Next a layer of onion then chopped cabbage.
- Over this spread 2 cans of cream of celery soup and add a little milk for creaminess.
- Top with seasoned and browned chops.
- Bake until all seems done.