Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
WOW! We love this casserole. Sounds like a lot of carrots, but trust me, there won't be any left.
- 6 breakfast pork chops
- 1 bag baby carrots
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- lemon pepper
- black pepper
- Place flour& seasonings in a paper bag& shake.
- Add pork chops& shake until well coated.
- Brown pork chops in olive oil.
- Drain& blot with paper towels.
- Place in a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Add carrots, onion and red pepper.
- Cover with mushroom soup.
- Cover with foil& bake at 300 for 1 hour or until carrots are tender.
This recipe is amazing!!! The pork chops are so juicy and full of flavour. The second time i made this i put some stove top dressing on top. WOW was that good!!!!!!