1/2 Photos of Pork Chop Casserole
1 hr 20 mins
This recipe was given to me by my sis in law. I have made it many times and every time done something different and this is my version of the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season pork chops with salt and pepper and sear in a pan until brown but NOT done.
- 2Grease a 9x13 dish; pour in rice to cover the bottom.
- 3Mix soups and water in a sauce pan over medium heat until well dissolved.
- 4Place pork chops on top of rice then pour soup mix over pork chops.
- 5Bake in a 350 degree oven covered for 45minutes to 1 hour.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chop Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (417 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 598.6
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 1349.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 46.2 g