Recipe by saracrocker
This recipe was given to me by my sis in law. I have made it many times and every time done something different and this is my version of the recipe.
- 4 bone in pork chops
- 1 cup white rice (uncooked)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper and sear in a pan until brown but NOT done.
- Grease a 9x13 dish; pour in rice to cover the bottom.
- Mix soups and water in a sauce pan over medium heat until well dissolved.
- Place pork chops on top of rice then pour soup mix over pork chops.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven covered for 45minutes to 1 hour.