Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
The best and easy way to make pork chops!
- 6 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 4 -6 white potatoes
- 1 small onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Slice potatoes.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Dip chops lightly in flour.
- Place in skillet; brown in oil until golden brown; drain chops on paper towel.
- Layer potatoes in 9x13-inch Pyrex dish. Layer diced onion. Salt and pepper the potatoes. Put chops on to and pour mushroom soup over all. Add milk over all.
- Cover with foil and bake at 325° for 1 hour.