Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Simple recipe anyone can try
Make and share this Pork Chop Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can apple pie filling (with cinnamon)
- 4 -5 boneless pork chops, browned
- 1 (250 g) box seasoned stuffing mix, prepared according to directions
- Pour pie filling in a grease 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Top with the browned Pork chops.
- Place prepared stuffing mix over the chops.
- Cover, and bake 350F 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 mins more.
This is a very easy recipe plus one that only has a few ingredients. For an easy meal it was good. I wanted to give it a try. It tasted good but I am usually not one a main dish with something sweet. Would not cook on a regular bases but it is good to make occassionally
This was a super simple recipe, but left us wanting more flavor. May try again with additional seasonings in the future, if so I'll re-post
Very easy recipe with great results! My family and I loved it! The apple pie filling made it yummy. Will make again. Thanks for sharing, Bluenoser!