1 hr 10 mins
Quick, easy, yummy casserole the whole family will enjoy! One pan, so clean up is-inch a breeze!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless pork loin chops
- 907.18 g bag frozen tater tots
- 2 (566.99 g) can cream of mushroom soup
- 226.79 g sliced mushrooms
- 1Pour tater tots into a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- 2Top with one can of mushroom soup.
- 3Place sliced mushrooms over that.
- 4Sear pork chops, then place over mushrooms.
- 5Top with remaining can of soup.
- 6Cover with foil.
- 7Bake at 450°F for about an hour, until chops are cooked through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chop Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.4
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1331.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 6.8 g