Recipe by Clorissasue
Quick, easy, yummy casserole the whole family will enjoy! One pan, so clean up is-inch a breeze!
Top Review by bmcnichol
Made for Spring PAC 2008. This was good and easy to make but on the plain side. I think it needs a lot of seasoning. I would definately add salt and pepper and maybe some garlic powder or onion powder next time. Even topping with cheddar cheese would be good.
- 6 boneless pork loin chops
- 907.18 g bag frozen tater tots
- 2 (566.99 g) can cream of mushroom soup
- 226.79 g sliced mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour tater tots into a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Top with one can of mushroom soup.
- Place sliced mushrooms over that.
- Sear pork chops, then place over mushrooms.
- Top with remaining can of soup.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 450°F for about an hour, until chops are cooked through.