Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Quick, easy, yummy casserole the whole family will enjoy! One pan, so clean up is-inch a breeze!
Make and share this Pork Chop Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 6 boneless pork loin chops
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen tater tots
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- Pour tater tots into a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Top with one can of mushroom soup.
- Place sliced mushrooms over that.
- Sear pork chops, then place over mushrooms.
- Top with remaining can of soup.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 450°F for about an hour, until chops are cooked through.
Made for Spring PAC 2008. This was good and easy to make but on the plain side. I think it needs a lot of seasoning. I would definately add salt and pepper and maybe some garlic powder or onion powder next time. Even topping with cheddar cheese would be good.
This certainly deserves more than 2 stars in my opinion, but I did change the recipe more to my taste as I always do. I seasoned the chops for searing with adobo seasoning, pepper, and garlic powder. I used 1 can of Healthy Cream of Mushroom and 1 can of French onion soups. 2 packages of tater tots were too much, so I just used 1 1/2, enough to line the bottom of the 9X13. Also, I added 1 package of frozen mixed veggies, but any veggies could be added, then put the mushrooms on top of that, following the rest of the direct-ions. Since I used a Pyrex casserole, I only baked it at 425 degrees, which was perfect. It was truly delicious and my family loved it. I will certainly make it again and maybe try some other additions, like chopped green peppers, maybe.
This is a definite keeper! I just added a pinchof sant and a bit of freshly ground pepper as our taste buds may vary. Thanks for posting.