Recipe by *sweetomato*
Pork Chops baked with onions, potatoes, and tomato soup.
Top Review by Jellyqueen
I love this recipe because it is the perfect size for the 2 of us. I had a couple of grilled pork chops that we had left over, so I used those. I did adjust the cook time a little because the chops were already cooked, and I cubed them up before putting that layer in the dish. The only change I will make next time is to maybe add a little fresh herbs of some type. Thanks for the great recipe.
- 2 pork chops, bone in
- 2 potatoes, peeled,thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) canNOT CONDENSED tomato soup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly spray 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Melt butter with oil in skillet.
- Place pork chops in skillet.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and worcestershire sauce.
- Brown both sides- do not cook through.
- Set aside.
- Place sliced onion in skillet with drippings and sprinkle with pepper.
- Saute until slightly transparent and soft.
- In casserole dish, place sliced potatoes on bottom, then most of onions, then pork chops, then remainder of onions.
- Pour tomato soup over all.
- Salt as desired.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 90 minutes.