1 hr 20 mins
This is very hearty and needs only a salad to complete the meal. I like to use more onions and garlic than posted. And it tastes great as leftovers. Tastes best when celery soup is used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown pork chops, onions, and seasonings in oil.
- 2Take chops out of pan and set aside.
- 3Add celery soup and milk to the same pan with the onions and simmer until heated through.
- 4Put one half of the sliced potatoes in a sprayed casserole pan.
- 5Place one half of the cabbage over potatoes.
- 6Pour one half of soup mixture over that.
- 8Place browned pork chops on top.
- 9Cover and bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
- 10Remove cover last 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chop, Cabbage, Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (649 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.5
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 135.1 mg
- Sodium 1336.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 43.7 g