Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 (15 ounce) cansvan camp's pork and beans, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced quartered red skin apples
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup hunt's original barbecue sauce
- pam original nonstick cooking spray
- 4 pork chops (6 ounces each)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium-high heat according to manufacturer's directions. Stir together drained beans, apple, onion and barbecue sauce in medium bowl.
- Place four 18x2-inch pieces of heavy foil on counter. Spray each with cooking spray. Place 1 pork chop in center of each piece of foil; sprinkle with salt. Spoon 1/4th bean mixture over pork in each packet. Bring up short sides of each foil packet and double fold top. Double fold both ends to seal each packet, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on grate of covered grill. Grill for 15 to 20 minutes or until pork is cooked through (160°F) and apples are tender. Carefully open packets.
- COOK'S TIPS:.
- Packets may be baked on shallow pan in 425°F oven 20 minutes or until pork is cooked through (160°F) and apples are tender.