Cook1 hr 30 mins
Delicious pork chops and stuffing,with yummy gravy. I got this recipe from Home Cooking Magazine years ago from Janice Goff. Everyone who makes this loves them,tasty and tender,too.
- Brown chops.
- Remove and add water to the frying pan.
- Place chops in a single layer in a baking dish.
- In a bowl,mix the vegetable packet from from the Stove Top mix with 1 cup very hot water and 1/2 stick melted butter.
- Then add contents of crumb packet.
- Mix well.
- For as many chops,make a ball of stuffing and place on top of each chop.
- Put soup into skillet containing the drippings,mix and pour over the chops and stuffing.
- Bake uncovered, 1 to 1 1/2 hours at 350 degrees.