I believe I first got this from an old Taste of Home magazine, it's been YEARS and I have modified it to our tastes. I have actualy used breaded, baked chicken breasts in place of the pork chops at times. This is really comforting, rich and flavorful. Don't let the ginger and rosemary scare you off as it did me for a while! I love to serve this over a bed of hot buttered egg noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Brown the chops in a small amount of oil in a skillet, a few minutes on each side.
- 3In medium bowl, mix the soup, broth, sour cream, ginger, rosemary and half of the can of onions. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Pour this sauce into a 9" x 13" lightly greased baking dish.
- 5Place the browned chops on top of the sauce.
- 6Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- 7Uncover and top with the remaining onions.
- 8BAke an additional 5 minutes or until bubbly and onions start to sizzle a bit.
- 9Serve over hot buttered egg noodles.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chop and Rosemary Cream Bake
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.7
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 152.2 mg
- Sodium 779.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 43.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: