Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very yummy dinner!
Make and share this Pork Chop and Rice Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 6 pork chops
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 2 3⁄4 cups water
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Brown chops in oil.
- Combine all other ingredients and spread into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Lay chops on top and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes at 350.
this was very good I also chopped up some garlic and put it in with it my 2 year old ate it up i served it with creamed corn and rolls
This was great . I just added extra water and it turned out wonderful..
I've never written a review before, but I simply had to with this recipe! We just had this for dinner tonight. Delicious. My husband, who usually goes out to lunch, asked me if he could take some into work tomorrow! My seven- and four-year-olds ate it up, too. Changes I made were: 1. used 25% less sodium c. of m. soup 2. topped it with French Fried Onions, and then baked it for a few more minutes. 3. Used approx. 3 1/4 cups water. The rice turned out exceptionally well. Very, very easy, too. Thanks so much!