Top Review by Lulabelle30
This dish was not a big hit in our home. I used thin pork chops and browned them but they took a longer time to cook all the way through. The potatoes didn't taste cooked all the way, either. This is definitely not one of my favorites. It was a little bland.
- 6 pork chops
- vegetable oil
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- seasoning salt
- black pepper
- 1 (24 ounce) package o'brien frozen potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chops in greased skillet.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt and set aside.
- Combine soup, milk, sour cream, pepper and seasoned salt.
- Stir in potatoes, 1/2 C cheese and 1/2 of the onion.
- Spoon mixture in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Arrange pork chops over potatoes.
- Bake, covered at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and onions; bake, uncovered for 5 more minutes.