1/1 Photo of Pork Chop and Potato Bake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown chops in greased skillet.
- 2Sprinkle with seasoned salt and set aside.
- 3Combine soup, milk, sour cream, pepper and seasoned salt.
- 4Stir in potatoes, 1/2 C cheese and 1/2 of the onion.
- 5Spoon mixture in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- 6Arrange pork chops over potatoes.
- 7Bake, covered at 350 for 40 minutes.
- 8Top with remaining cheese and onions; bake, uncovered for 5 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chop and Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.4
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 111.6 mg
- Sodium 627.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 31.4 g