Recipe by Capncrunch
Quick and Easy! One dish meal.....My husbands favorite with green beans!
Top Review by happynana
Very Good! But, I needed to cook it for about 45 minutes and I had cut my potatoes smaller that recipe called for. I also floured my pork chops before browning. I used more parmesan cheese. Didn't measure, just sprinkled all over on top. The bacon added a nice flavor to the potatoes and onions. DH said to keep recipe and fix again. Thanks for the recipe.
- 2 -4 pork chops
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1 cup beef or 1 cup pork broth
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmansen cheese
- 3 -5 russet potatoes, sliced in 1/2 inch slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown pork chops and potatoes in butter.
- Lay bacon in bottom of baking dish.
- Add potatoes and sliced onion on top of bacon.
- Then top with pork chops.
- Pour bouillon over the pork chops.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and cheese on top of pork chops.
- Bake at 350 degree for 35 mins.