1/1 Photo of Pork Chop and Potato Bake
This dish is fantastic for pot luck dinners, having a few friends over or just spending the evening in with the kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt, divided
- 10 1/2 ounces cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 24 ounces hash browns, shredded and thawed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 -1 1/2 tablespoon hot sauce
- 3 ounces durkees French-fried onions
- 1Brown pork chops in skillet lightly greased with vegetable oil.
- 2Sprinkle with 1 1/2 Tbs seasoned salt and set aside.
- 3Combine soup, milk, sour cream, pepper, remaining seasoned salt, and hot sauce.
- 4Stir in potatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 cup Durkees onions.
- 5Spoon mixture into a 9x13 baking dish, arrange pork chops on top.
- 6Bake covered for 40 minutes at 350 degrees, then uncover, top with remaining cheese and Durkees onions, then cook uncovered for approximately 5 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chop and Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (428 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 843.3
- Calories from Fat 448
- Total Fat 49.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 175.3 mg
- Sodium 960.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 51.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: