My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 pork chops, cut 1/2" thick
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 new potatoes, cut into fourths
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, rinsed and drained
- 1Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- 2Heat 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat and add butter and oil.
- 3Cook pork in skillet until brown on both sides.
- 4Mix soup, mushrooms, water, wine, thyme, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper; pour over pork.
- 5Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally; reduce heat.
- 6Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- 7Add potatoes.
- 8Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- 9Stir in pimiento and peas.
- 10Cover and simmer about 10 minute, stirring occasionally, until pork is tender and slightly pink when centers of thickest parts are cut and peas are tender.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chop And New Potato Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (507 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.4
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 142.4 mg
- Sodium 548.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 48.6 g