Recipe by agileangus
This is quick and easy . . . add a veggie and dinner's ready!
Top Review by MA HIKER
My family loved this and it was a very easy one dish meal! I doubled the stuffing amount, added 1/2 can water to the soup and used a full 11 oz can of niblets corn (with liquid). I also doubled the sugar & mustard. Then I cooked it in a 9 by 13 glass pan. Delicious!
- 1 1⁄2 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup corn
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 4 boneless pork chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard