Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from the Food Network and added a couple little tweeks.
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pork chops
- 1⁄2 cup candied walnuts
- 1 cup grapes (halved)
- 1⁄2 cup gorgonzola
- Combine the shallot, vinegar, thyme, pinch of salt and dash of pepper in a medium bowl. Gradually whisk in the oil.
- Put the pork chops in a zip lock bag. Add 1/2 of the marinate Dressing. Coat the pork and set aside to marinate for 5 minutes.
- Cook on Medium high heat 4-5 minutes per side. Let rest and then slice into strips.
- Divide porkchop strips, walnuts, grapes, & gorgonzola evenly onto arugula beds. Top with the remaining dressing.
- Grab a fork!