Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Diners, Drive-ins and Dives on Food Network.
- 1700.97 g lean diced pork
- 595.33 g can green enchilada sauce
- 0 bunch fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 0 large onion, chopped
- 0 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 42.52 g canned green diced chilies
- garlic powder, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Simmer diced pork in large pot of water until tender. Drain pork and return to pot.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer until heated thoroughly.
- Restaurant Recipe: This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.