Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is just an easy tasty Thai stir fry. Quite common in Thailand.
Make and share this Pork Chili and Bean Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- In a wok heat the oil until hot.
- Fry garlic until golden brown.
- Add the chillies and stir.
- Add the pork stir and cook.
- Add the remaining ingredients one by one stirring after each one.
- Cook for a minute or two to make sure the meat is cooked through.
This is tasty, quick and easy. I prefer to soak the dried chillies for 10 minutes to soften them before cooking. For those who are not so keen on green beans, I think any crispy vegetable, like bell pepper, could be substituted. Thanks Latchy. [By the way, the recipe calls for 2 x 15ml fish sauce.....should the second amount of fish sauce be deleted, or is it perhaps meant to be another ingredient entirely? This slight confusion has not affected my rating :-) ]