Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is just an easy tasty Thai stir fry. Quite common in Thailand.
- 120 g boneless pork, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 5 -6 long dried chilies, with or 5 -6 without seeds, chopped
- 15 ml fish sauce
- 20 g roasted peanuts
- 8 French beans, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 45 ml chicken stock
- 15 ml light soy sauce
- 15 ml dark soy sauce
- 2 ml sugar
- 30 ml oil
- In a wok heat the oil until hot.
- Fry garlic until golden brown.
- Add the chillies and stir.
- Add the pork stir and cook.
- Add the remaining ingredients one by one stirring after each one.
- Cook for a minute or two to make sure the meat is cooked through.
This is tasty, quick and easy. I prefer to soak the dried chillies for 10 minutes to soften them before cooking. For those who are not so keen on green beans, I think any crispy vegetable, like bell pepper, could be substituted. Thanks Latchy. [By the way, the recipe calls for 2 x 15ml fish sauce.....should the second amount of fish sauce be deleted, or is it perhaps meant to be another ingredient entirely? This slight confusion has not affected my rating :-) ]