Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Delicious pork chili recipe to pour over rice or enchiladas. I got this recipe off of a friend who had this recipe in the family for years.
- 5 -6 tomatoes
- 3 jalapenos
- 1 medium onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 green chilies
- 1 (16 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 lbs pork loin, cubed
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of gephardts chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix first 5 ingredients in blender.
- Pour olive oil in skillet and cook pork.
- Pour flour over pork and stir.
- Pour in chicken broth and rest of ingredients.
- Cook for 1 hour and pour over rice or enchiladas.