Top Review by crystyle11
I didn't have some of the ingredients but just threw a bunch of the stuff into my crock pot. I threw in boneless pork loins, used olive oil, garlic, jar of pasta sauce, little bit of water instead of wine and a bouillon cube for some extra flavour. I guess I kinda changed a bunch but the overall concept of the recipe was used. It was delicious and my whole family loved it over rice. thanks
- 1 lb pork loin
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 cups low fat prepared pasta sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dry red wine or 1⁄4 cup cooking wine
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Cook pork pieces until no longer pink on outside, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add garlic, Italian seasoning and mushrooms. Cook 5 minutes longer.
- Stir in pasta sauce and wine. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes until pork is tender and sauce thickens slightly.
- Serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. Serve with pasta, breadsticks and green salad.