Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this on the back of a can of mild Ro*Tel; I have used the regular Ro*Tel also, it just depends on your heat preference. This is so quick and easy and makes a nice change to ground beef burritos.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into chunks (I use pork stew meat)
- 2 (10 ounce) cansmild diced tomatoes with mild green chilies (I use Ro*Tel brand)
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In large skillet, brown pork in hot oil.
- Add both cans of mild diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- Cook 10 minutes.
- Stir in refried beans, heat through.
- Divide mixture evenly among tortillas, spooning mixture across center of tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cheese, roll to enclose.
- Place seam side down in a 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake in a 350* F oven 25 to 30 minutes until heated through.
- Serve with sour cream, avocado, etc.
- if desired.
Good burritos without much work. I used leftover pork roast cut in bite-sized pieces. I left out the beans, but added a little garlic. I also added some extra cheese on top. I think it's really more than 4 servings, because they are quite filling. A nice change from the usual.
good- I just cooked it on the stove and we filled our tortillas at the table. Good, but I will make 1/2 the amount.
These were superb. I used browned ground pork instead of tenderloins, and served them with extra jalapenos, guacomole. and sour cream! Delicious! My DH is already requesting them again. Certainly a keeper for my household!