- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 lb Italian sausage, cut loose from casings
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (if cooking on a stovetop)
- 4 onion rolls, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the pork, sausage, pepper, and salt.
- Form 4 patties, each about 3/4 inch thick. Place on a medium-hot grill and cook 6 to 7 minutes per side. (To cook on a stovetop, heat the olive oil in a grill pan over medium heat and cook the patties 8 minutes per side.)
- Serve on the onion rolls.