Chef 'Diva Divine's Note:
A quick & easy dish that is low in both calories and cholesterol but high in flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb lean boneless pork
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli (thawed & drained)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (minced)
- 1 -2 teaspoon cooking oil
- 1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts (drained)
- 1 1/2 cups brown rice
- 1Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips.
- 2For sauce, stir together chicken broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, dry sherry, and red pepper. Set aside.
- 3Spray a wok or large skillet with cooking spray coting. Add onion, broccoli, garlic, and ginger, & stir fry for 3 minutes or until veggies are tender crisp-tender.
- 4Remove vegetable mixture.
- 5Add oil to hot wok/skillet. Add pork & stir fry for 2-3 minutes or till NO longer pink. Move pork from skillet/wok.
- 6Stir sauce & add to the center of wok/skillet. Cook & sir until thickened & bubbly.
- 7Return veggies and pork to skillet. Add water chestnuts & stir all ingredients together to coat with sauce.
- 8Cook & stir for 1-2minutes more until heated through.
- 9Serve over hot brown or jasmine rice -- YUMMY!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork & Broccoli Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.4
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 44.6 mg
- Sodium 665.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 28.7 g